Leigh-San Mo (aka LSM) is a Digital Marketer and Head of SEO at In Marketing We Trust.
His background as a former accountant has helped him adopt a data-centric approach to SEO and has seen him develop his skills through a multitude of agency roles since starting in SEO over 7 years ago. Leigh has had the privilege of working on client accounts and building relationships with a range of domestic and international brands.
As an SEO Specialist, Leigh-San Mo has worked for companies across multiple verticals, from SMEs to international corporations including:
Volkswagen, Electronic Arts (EA), Dun & Bradstreet, P&O Cruises, A&E Network, Crown Resorts, Westpac, Employsure, Taronga Zoo and the Queensland Government.
Leigh enjoys working alongside businesses to understand their needs and tie SEO into the broader marketing plan.
Some of Leigh’s approaches to SEO and digital:
- Be Data-Driven– Provide clients with actionable SEO tactics based on their data and analytics
- Results-focussed – Traffic and rankings are great but demonstrating the impact of SEO on sales and revenue is better
- Be Transparent– Be organised and track where resources and budget are being spent to ensure clients get the best bang for their buck
- Keep Your Edge – Staying up to date with the latest industry developments and trends and testing new solutions to increase the value of our services
- Get Things Done– Don’t be afraid to work the trenches and get hands-on to deliver on scope and budget
- Helped the IDP IELTS Australasia marketing team win an IDP global award for best SEO delivery in 2018
- Proud to contribute to a former agency, Indago Digital, hitting the AFR’s 2017 top 50 fastest growing start-ups
- Won a national company-wide competition to go to Silicon Valley, to meet global partners and learn about new technologies
Leigh is excited about the future of In Marketing We Trust and is eager to help improve multiple systems, processes and work with clients to grow their brands.
“I’m really excited to move forward in this new position at In Marketing We Trust. It’s a big role to fill and we have lots of great clients to work with and many more in the pipeline. I’m looking forward to taking on a higher position within the team and making the role my own.”
When he’s not obsessing about increasing SEO results, Leigh is a typical IMWT’er and loves frequent travelling. He travelled around South East Asia last year and endeavoured to try the weirdest cuisine in every culture – eating Balut in Vietnam, whale sashimi in Japan and stinky tofu in Taiwan.
Follow Leigh on Linkedin.com